Introducing two new service offerings: LFP Permanent Placements and LFP Payroll

An update from the LFP Group Managing Director, Werner Laubscher
November 28, 2018
The LFP Group hands over an Award at the Western Province Union Awards Presentation
November 28, 2018

The LFP Group is South Africa’s leading provider of turnkey Skills Development training solutions. Over the years, the company has produced several industry-firsts and has evolved to bring you LFP Training, BEE-Connex and most recently LFP Permanent Placements and LFP Payroll.

 

Driven by demand and crafted to meet clients’ needs, the LFP Group’s growing portfolio ensures that you meet your Skills Development compliance requirements with zero fuss. To date, we have worked with more than 700 clients to provide learnerships to more than 7000 learners.

 

To recap, here is a brief look at our current portfolio:

 

  • LFP Training – Industry-first SETA accredited learnerships in-line with the BEE Codes of Good Conduct to ensure maximum BEE points gain all whilst making a difference through education.
  • BEE-Connex – A first-of-its-kind app designed to connect reputable BEE suppliers to prospective clients based on exact requirements.
  • LFP Permanent Placements – An in-house recruiting service to attract top talent for your business.
  • LFP Payroll –Our team handles your Skills Development payroll on your behalf.

 

About LFP Permanent Placements

 

Let a team of trained recruiting professionals take care of your staff hiring needs. A recent addition to our portfolio is a boutique staffing company, LFP Permanent Placements. The company specialises in recruiting for both permanent and short-term positions for persons living with disabilities.

 

With a clear understanding of our clients’ needs and objectives, LFP Permanent Placements has a proven track record with a project completion rate of 97% and the remaining 3% attributed to unforeseen circumstances such as project shutdowns, health issues, relocation etc.

 

Our attentive team of trained experts sources talent in-line with your company’s B-BBEE scale and predominantly recruits for roles in the fields of administration, healthcare, technology, retail and start-up hiring.

 

About LFP Payroll  

 

Our administrative team can take care of your stipend payroll requirements. More than learnerships, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a turnkey solution. For this reason, we not only handle the recruitment, training, facilitation and paperwork for your learners, but we also take care of your outsourced payroll requirements.

 

Let our dedicated and trained administration team handle the day-to-day management of your learners’ stipends, thanks to our comprehensive outsourced payroll solution.

 

Enjoy administrative support around the country.

 

Contact us to find out more about LFP Payroll and LFP Permanent Placements: info@lfpgroup.co.za/ 011 791 1602.

Comments are closed.

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)